I'm Ashton, the owner and passionate designer here at ashtonlenae.com. I help creative business owners like you design brands and Squarespace sites that truly reflect who they are and what they do. I want to help other entrepreneurs find confidence and success by designing the brand of their dreams.
Here's a little bit about me and the work I do
Me as a human
- People don't always realize it when we meet, but I'm a bit of a quirky goof ball
- I moved a lot growing up (I went to 14 different schools, not counting college)
- I am now happily settled in Central Texas
- I'm married to a firefighter and we have two crazy little boys
- I read constantly (fiction and non)
- I loooooove working in the sunshine. It makes my heart happy :)
- I'm totally addicted to learning. I spend hours reading about design strategy and taking classes on Skillshare. I seriously can't get enough.
Me as a Designer
- I have my Bachelor's in Graphic Design and Media Arts
- The relationship aspect of client work is very important to me. I leave every project feeling like I have a new friend.
- The BEST compliment I get from clients is that I "totally get them"
- I am obsessed with color theory and psychology, and I can nerd out about it all day
- When designing a brand, I focus on THREE key factors- Being relevant to the brand's industry, representing the personality, and appealing to the target audience.
- I have a bit of a different approach to design as I almost always pull inspiration from classic styles of the past and incorporate a modern twist